Running alongside the exhibition, the Vitafoods Education Programme has been developed to provide you with three clearly focused and tailored content platforms allowing you to select the key topics most relevant to your role. You will get the opportunity to learn and network from the world’s leading nutraceutical, supplement and functional food industry experts.
NEW FOR 2018 Interactive Roundtable Discussions Day 1 & 2
This interactive feature offers conference participants a unique opportunity to come together with peers in an informal setting to share best practice and discuss solutions to key challenges facing the nutrition industry. Each roundtable will be hosted by an expert moderator and focus on a single issue. Choose the discussion topic most relevant to you and use this exciting platform to build your personal network and learn from the experience and expertise of others.
Each interactive roundtable discussion run concurrently for 45 mins. There will then a short break before all roundtable discussions are repeated once more, meaning Delegates will be able choose to attend 2 roundtable discussions per day.
Discussion topics include:
- What does Brexit mean for our business in the UK and EU?
- Where are we in the process of a legal health claim for Probiotics?
- Key industry trends and how to utilise them when positioning a product?
- The secret to successful product launches: Bridging the informational chasm between R&D and marketing
- Technologies to increase the bioavailability of botanicals
- Customer interaction - Rethinking services and product offerings to increase value
- How do we create a sustainable supply chain? - Exploring and comparing different processes
NEW FOR 2018 Personalised Nutrition Workshop Day 3 ONLY
This workshop will provide a unique platform to explore latest research in personalised nutrition, discuss different routes to successful product development and address the challenges of conquering the lucrative personalised nutrition market. You can also look forward to regulatory updates as well as a debate on new business models and eco system innovation.
If you would like to contribute to the education programme and have a story or research you would like to share, please contact the conference producer Marion Schumacher: email@example.com