Join Bayer at their hospitality suite in Section G, Hall 1 from 10.00-17.00, Tuesday 15 May – Thursday 17 May.
- 13.00-14.00, Tuesday 15 May: Meet Hanno Cappon, Bayer’s Head of Innovation & Development for Consumer Health Nutritionals, who will talk about the future of nutritionals and Bayer’s global mission of developing nutritional products that deliver meaningful health benefits
- Arrange a 1:1 appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday with one of Bayer’s Consumer Health experts to talk about your innovation ideas
Bayer Consumer Health’s vision is to make the Company’s mission, “Self-care for a Better Life”, a reality for millions of people around the world. Nutrition plays an important role in helping people get well, and inspiring healthier living. Bayer’s wants to meet with colleagues, like you, who share an understanding of the power of nutrition and nutritionals to discuss collaborations that will improve consumer well-being.
Bayer is looking for innovation partners to help enhance the Consumer Health Nutritionals portfolio. If you are working with evidence-based ingredients and concepts, then Bayer would like to talk with you about your work.
Specific interest areas include:
- Mental Performance and Mood: 14.00-17.00, Tuesday 15 May
- Strengthening Immunity in the context of environmental pollution: 14.00-17.00, Tuesday 15 May
- Physical mobility, joint, bone and muscle health: 10.00-12.30, Wednesday 16 May
- Pregnancy and baby health: 10.00-12.30, Wednesday 16 May
- Naturals with proven efficacy on Immunity, digestive health, energy metabolism and healthy longevity: 14.00-16.30, Wednesday 16 May
- Confectionary formats, e.g gummies with extended shelf-life: 10.00-12.30, Thursday 17 May
Appointments are limited so don’t delay in reserving your slot by clicking on the button
below to request a meeting: