Authors agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions associated with submitting an abstract for the Vitafoods Europe Education Programme 2017:
PLEASE NOTE! New for 2017, all participants submitting a Call-for-Papers abstract for the Vitafoods Europe Education Programme 207 are requested to also submit their 800-word article as part of their application.
- The submission deadline for the Call for Papers abstracts is now closed.
- Successful companies, selected as exclusive Industry Success Stories, wishing to accept the invitation to participate in the Vitafoods Europe Education Programme 2017 will be subject to a registration fee of €2,500. Full payment of registration fee needs to be received by Friday 3 February 2017
- The Vitafoods Europe Education Programme 2017 Call-for-Papers is only open to representatives from industry/private sector.
- All abstracts will be blind peer reviewed by Vitafoods Europe Education Executive Advisory Board.
- No airfare, honorarium or accommodations are offered or reimbursed.
- Speakers are offered one full pass to the Vitafoods Europe Education Programme 2017 free of charge.
- The language of Vitafoods Europe is English and all papers should be in English.
- All abstracts submitted should follow the submission criteria provided. All author and co-author details will be input as part of the online submission form and Vitafoods Europe organisers will only contact the author who summited the abstract.
- The decision of the Vitafoods Europe Education Executive Advisory Board in relation to the acceptance of abstracts is final.
- The Vitafoods Europe Education Executive Advisory Board reserves the right to rescind an accepted submission at any time.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance, rejection and / or suggested modifications as soon as the review process has been completed. Authors should act on feedback and comments provided by the reviewers in order to ensure high-quality Vitafoods Europe Education Programme proceedings. Please keep an exact copy of the final abstract for future reference.
- All accepted papers / presentations will be published online as part of the official Vitafoods Europe Education proceedings.
If I am selected as an Industry Success Story for the Vitafoods Europe Education Programme 2017, I understand that I must complete and fulfil the following requirements: