is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
The global nutraceutical event
When considering your poster design:
• Please note that all posters will be mounted by Informa Exhibitions at eye level.
• Final poster artwork should be produced as a high resolution, PDF file.
• The poster should be A0 size (i.e. 1189mm high x 841mm wide).
• Place the poster title at the top of your poster.
• A copy of the abstract, typed in large letters, should be posted on the upper left-hand corner under the title
• Please allow a 2cm border on all four sides for a distinctive appearance and to avoid merging with other posters.
• Please ensure that all text matter is not less than 24 point font size.
• Complete conflict of interest disclosure information for all authors and co-authors must be posted on the lower left-hand side of the poster artwork.
• Remember that all illustrations must be read by interested scientists from distances of three (3) feet or more.
• Please keep them simple. Charts, drawings and illustrations should be boldly drawn.
• Please send poster artwork to Richard Nicholls at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 24th March 2017
• We will designate a poster number on the display panel. The poster number must remain visible at all times.
• Informa Exhibitions will mount posters by 4:00pm on Monday 8th May 2017. Posters must be removed on Thursday 11th May between 4:00pm - 5:00pm. All posters remaining after 5:00pm will be disposed of.