is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
The global nutraceutical event
The abstract is a concise description of the specific purpose, content, methodology, results and importance of the proposed presentation.
• The cost of entry is €295.00 plus VAT per poster.
• All poster presenters must complete the poster submission form which includes abstract and disclosure information on all co-authors.
• All poster abstracts submitted correctly will be blind-reviewed by the Executive Advisory Board (EAB) and if approved, scheduled for presentation.
• Topics should be related to academic research or a potential new product or process and ideally provide solutions to identified needs
• Poster abstracts should outline the issue the research intends to address and, if applicable, identify potential commercial solutions.
• Posters with a predominant 'innovation' element will be given preference.
• Posters should be of original research.
• Poster presenters are expected to attend Vitafoods Europe 2017 as a visitor and be called upon to discuss their paper by interested parties. The poster abstract must be received no later than Friday 3rd March, Midnight GMT.
• Posters must be submitted by the author, co-author, or the author's assistant. Submissions by any third party are prohibited.
• Complete conflict of interest disclosure information for all authors (and co-authors) must be included on the lower left-hand side of the poster artwork.
• Promotion prohibited: No presenter may allow presentation, display or distribution outside of Vitafoods Europe of any part of his/her presentation.
• Sales or promotion materials: Any presentation materials to be distributed within the Poster feature area must be pre-approved by Vitafoods Europe. No order forms, promotions of other speaking engagements, information on consultant services, or other promotional items may be distributed at the Poster Session.